Our building dates from 1885. It is a grade two listed building because it has unusual cast iron pillars instead of more usual stone ones. These cast iron pillars are less intrusive because they are much narrower than stone equivalents, and they give the church a more open feel.
A new hall was built connected to the church in 1990. The hall won a civic award for its design the following year. The hall and entrance to the church are wheelchair and pushchair friendly, and we also have baby-changing facilities and a disabled toilet. The audio system includes a loop system for those with impaired hearing.